will be provided in the proforma document, which will be sent in a separate email.
Cost of delivery is calculated individually, based on the country, weight and dimensions of the parcel.
discount for new customers
Terms and Conditions
I Info about the Seller
Eurobatt sp. z o.o. Sp. Komandytowa
situated in: 18A Mszczonowska Street, Janki, 05-090 Raszyn,
registered in the District Court Warsaw
NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 5342498141
hereinafter referred to as „the Seller”.
3. Contact address:
Eurobatt Sp. z o.o. Sp. Komandytowa
tel. : +48 22 735 85 86
II Placing an order and its execution
4. By your purchase of products through the website www.eurobatt.eu, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
5. These Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the sales agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
6. The sales agreement is made on condition that the Customer accepts the Terms and Conditions.
7. An order can be placed by adding an item to the shopping cart and confirming it by clicking „checkout”.
8. For the order procedure to be errorless, the Customer has to set an account (register), which allows them to monitor the status of the order.
9. The main condition to complete the purchase process is completing the form with your contact details together with a valid e-mail address and phone number, which is necessary to confirm the order.
10. Orders can be placed 24/7 all year. Those placed on working days after 1.00 p.m., on a Saturday or a Sunday, or during Holidays will be carried out the next working day.
11. Should there occur any circumstances making the order execution temporarily or utterly impossible, the Seller reserves themselves the right to withhold the process of order execution and is obliged to inform the Customer about the situation immediately.
12. Orders where the Customer completed the contact details improperly (eg. invalid e-mail address or no phone number) will not be taken into account.
13. The Seller reserves themselves the right to withhold questionable orders.
14. The prices visible on the website www.eurobatt.eu are netto prices without VAT given in EUR. They do not contain delivery charges.
15. The Seller reserves themselves the right to change item prices, adding new products to the offer, as well as introducing and cancelling bargain offers on the website or changing them. Such changes of prices do not apply to the orders already being carried out.
16. Commercial information on the website does not substantiate a trade offer in view of the Polish Civil Code. It is an invitation to place offers.
17. The Seller issues a receipt or an invoice for the items purchased by the Customer. To receive an invoice the Customer has to complete the form with the company details along with NIP [Tax Identification Number].
18. The Seller operates on terms of mail ordering. There is a possibility to pick up the order personally as long as it has been arranged previously with the Seller.
III Withdrawal from the agreement
19. The Customer is reserved the right to withdraw from the agreement within 10 days counting from the day they received the ordered good(s). A withdrawal declaration is valid as long as it is sent in writing to: Eurobatt Sp. z o.o., 18A Mszczonowska Street, Janki, 05-090 Raszyn, within these 10 days (entries must be posmarked within these 10 days). Before the Customer sends such a declaration, they should also send a copy via e-mail to our address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Declaration template is available on our website.
20. The Customer sends the product(s) in the same condition as it (they) was (were) sent to them (not damaged, without visible signs of use) within 14 days counting from the day when the withdrawal declaration was sent. If the Customer sends the declaration together with the product(s) the time limit shortens to 10 days, as in Paragraph 19.
21. The money is reimbursed within 14 days counting from the day the Seller receives the withdrawal declaration and the returned product(s).
22. The Customer is obligated to send the receipt together with the product(s).
23. Complaints can be made if the ordered product(s) are not compatible with the agreement (decription given by the Seller), in accordance with the Act of 27th July 2002 on Special Sales Conditions (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 141, entry 1176).
24. If the Customer wants to file a complaint, they should contact the Seller's office. It is neccessary to deliver the damaged product to the Seller's seat together with a description of the cause for the complaint and the bill of sale.
25. Complaints are being managed within 14 days counting from the day the Seller received the damaged product(s), the description of the cause and the bill of sale.
26. The product(s) under complaint, sent by the Customer at their cost, is (are) not accepted unless the Customer and the Seller made arrangements about that beforehand.
V Personal data protection
27. The Customer, when placing an order, agrees upon personal data processing only for the purpose of order execution in accordance with the Act of 29th August 1997 on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws 1997, No. 133, entry 883).
28. If they want, the Customer can also agree on receiving advertisement materials from the Seller, including a newsletter.
29. Personal data stored in the data base of the store www.eurobatt.euprocessed only by the Seller, for their purposes and shall not be made available to other subjects. They are stored with reasonable care and protected from people not entitled to have access to them in accordance with the Act of 29th August 1997 on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws 1997, No. 133, entry 883). The Customer is reserved the right to access the data, correcting them and demanding them not be used anymore. The data can be edited and changed after the Customer logs in.
VI Additional agreements
30. It is forbidden to use any of the materials publicated on the Seller's website (including photos and produtc descriptions) without receiving a written permission from the Seller.
31. In cases not regulated by these Terms and Conditions relevant laws of the Polish Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964, No. 16, Entry 93) or other relevant acts are applied.
32. Any disagreements that shall occur are settled by a court with relevant general or alternating jurisdiction over the matter, in view of the regualtions governing the courts jurisdiction.